Anytime we travel to Thailand, it’s hard for us to resist the temptation to make a short side trip to Siem Reap, to explore the spectacular ruins of Angkor. This tour is the perfect combination of the highlights of both countries, including the bustling city of Bangkok, the ancient citadel of Ayutthaya, the Royal palace of Cambodia capital city of Phnom Penh and the magnificent ancient ruins of Angkor... All includes in this compact heritage journey.
PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Your group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons
|Land tour/ pp||855||670||585|
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
|• 2 Flights as indicated in the itinerary
• Accommodation at 3 star hotel in everage.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
|• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance.
* Above prices subject to availability and subject to change. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Amounts payable to third parties not included. International airfares not included unless otherwise specified. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Travel Thailand consultant before booking. Travel Thailand general booking conditions apply Click here
Did you know? All of our Thailand Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Thailand can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.