Discover the many faces of Thailand and Laos on this adventure, which begins in Bangkok, a bustling capital full of contrast between ancient temples, modern infrastructure, and buzzing Thai life. On the outskirts of Bangkok lies the ancient former capital of Ayutthaya. Visit these ruins and the famous River Kwai before heading north to Chiang Mai, a more relaxed city, known for colourful night markets, teak temples and Thai massages. Your journey continues as your private guide takes you to the fabled Golden Triangle, once known as an opium producing area, to view and scenic panorama of three countries.
Take in the life of the locals as you venture downstream to a traditional weaving village and cross into Laos to visit more local hill tribes and the elegant cities of Pakbeng and Luang Prabang. Beautiful waterfalls, mountain top temples, open air markets, historical sites you’ve only read about in textbooks and the warm and inviting local people make this journey truly unique and memorable.
City to Visit: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Ayutthaya, Chiang mai, Chiang Rai, Huay Xai, Pakbeng, Luang Prabang.
Start City: Bangkok.
End City: Luang Prabang.
Duration: 11 Days/ 10 Nights.
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Your group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons
|Land tour/ pp||1,380||1,115||992|
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
|• Domestic flight: Bangkok – Chiang Mai.
• 2 days/1 night boat trip: Huay Xai – Pakbeng – Luang Prabang.
• Accommodation at 3 star hotel in everage.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles.
• Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
|• International flight into Thailand and out Laos.
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Tips for guides and drivers.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Thailand, Laos Visa fees.
* Above prices subject to availability and subject to change. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Amounts payable to third parties not included. International airfares not included unless otherwise specified. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Travel Thailand consultant before booking. Travel Thailand general booking conditions apply Click here
Did you know? All of our Thailand Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Thailand can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.