This package is designed for those who want to combine the top sites of these 2 countries in a short amount of time. Begin your journey in Yangon by visiting the impressive Shwedagon Pagoda and Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda. The warmth of the Burmese people will immediately capture your heart as slowly this once closed country becomes revealed. Bagan is an archaeological wonderland, where over 3,000 ancient temples blossom from the countryside. The trip continues to Mandalay where one can learn about the traditions and lives of Buddhist monks. Take a direct flight to the buzzing capital of Bangkok, you will discover a city of contrasts, beginning with an evening tour along the illuminated old town to a delightful riverfront restaurant.
PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Your group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons
|Land tour/ pp||940||800||705|
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
|• Domestic & regional flights: Yangon – Bagan; Bagan – Mandalay; Mandalay – Bangkok.
• Accommodation at 3 star hotel in everage.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles.
• Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
|• International flight into Myanmar and out Thailand.
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Tips for guides and drivers.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Myanmar, Thailand Visa fees.
* Above prices subject to availability and subject to change. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Amounts payable to third parties not included. International airfares not included unless otherwise specified. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Travel Thailand consultant before booking. Travel Thailand general booking conditions apply Click here
Did you know? All of our Thailand Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Thailand can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.