Experience the best of both worlds on this journey through the most important temples of Bangkok and picture perfect island beaches of Koh Samui.
With your own private guide, enjoy a relaxing, private long-tail boat tour through Bangkok's canals. Learn about Buddhist practices and influence on daily life. Hear monks chanting at a morning ceremony and explore colorful markets selling textiles, flowers, food, and crafts.
Visit quaint museums and interesting local neighborhoods that reveal a true sense of the city. Laze on the pristine beaches of Koh Samui with all the modern conveniences yet the feeling of being worlds away. With the support of your private guide and driver, all you have to do is relax and enjoy the trip...
PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Your group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons
|Land tour/ pp||475||380||338|
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
|• Incountry flights: Bangkok – Koh Samui – Bangkok.
• Accommodation at 3 star hotel in everage.
• Breakfast & meals per mentioned in the itinerary.
• Private transfer & transportations with A/C.
• English-speaking guides.
• All entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
|• International Flights.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Thailand Visa Fee.
• Gratuities for tour guides/ drivers.
• Beverages & other personal expenses.
* Above prices subject to availability and subject to change. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Amounts payable to third parties not included. International airfares not included unless otherwise specified. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Travel Thailand consultant before booking. Travel Thailand general booking conditions apply Click here
Did you know? All of our Thailand Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Thailand can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.