Cross ancient empires through lush jungles on a journey from Bangkok to Hanoi. You’ll bask in the shadows of jungle-clad ruins, barter at floating canal markets, sip coffee in elegant sidewalk cafés and experience the colorful hill tribe markets in terraced hillsides of Sapa. Visit the Unesco World Heritage site of Halong Bay and relax on a Junk Boat as you take it the beauty of the natural surroundings.
PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Your group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons
|Land tour/ pp||980||786||695|
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
• 1 Flight: Bangkok - Hanoi
|• Other flights not mentioned in the itinerary
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance.
* Above prices subject to availability and subject to change. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Amounts payable to third parties not included. International airfares not included unless otherwise specified. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Travel Thailand consultant before booking. Travel Thailand general booking conditions apply Click here
Did you know? All of our Thailand Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Thailand can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.