Combine the highlights of these two picturesque Buddhist countries. You’ll come face-to-face with the centuries-old rural lifestyle of the Shan people as you visit their floating villages on stunning Inle Lake. You’ll be invited into the homes of these tranquil, kind-hearted people for a rare insight into the culture of time-locked Myanmar. Formerly known as Burma, Myanmar has only recently opened it’s doors to visitors. Enjoying afternoon tea with a Shan family is like stepping back in time to an ancient world. You’ll also visit the royal monuments and impressive emerald Buddha in Bangkok, meet the monks of peaceful Chiang Mai, interact with the elephants of the Chiang Dao rain forests, marvel at Bagan’s dozens of deserted ancient temples, and relax at the stunning hotels and resorts on the pristine beaches of southern Thailand...
PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Your group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons
|Land tour/ pp||1,265||1,050||922|
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
|• Flights as indicated in the itinerary
• Accommodation at 3 star hotel in everage.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
|• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance
* Above prices subject to availability and subject to change. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Amounts payable to third parties not included. International airfares not included unless otherwise specified. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Travel Thailand consultant before booking. Travel Thailand general booking conditions apply Click here
Did you know? All of our Thailand Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Thailand can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.